Patchology | Lip Service
Your lips + Lip Service Gloss-to-Balm Treatment = a perfect match. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, aloe and honey for a cushion of hydration, this unique lip treatment locks the good stuff in for ultimate softness. Once slicked on, this gloss slowly melts into a soothing treatment balm to nourish, condition, and protect delicate skin against dryness. And the treatment layer provides two levels of protection; a physical barrier, plus an actives barrier rich with antioxidants and pro-vitamins for continued protection. It’s bound to be love at first swipe.
Included: 9 mL (.3 fl oz.) tube
- Apply to clean, bare lips, over makeup throughout the day, or at night, for kissable softness. The definition of sealed with a kiss. Lip Service transforms from a lush gloss into a nourishing treatment balm for a smooch-worthy pout anytime, anywhere. Swipe it on and pucker up.
- Give your pout something to smile about with our three-step lip lock process:
- exfoliate: using gentle circular movements, buff lips with a soft, unused toothbrush
- mask: wear your FlashPatch Hydrating Lip Gel for at least 5 minutes
- protect: finally, make the most of your refreshed lips with a swipe of Lip Service treatment gloss-to-balm.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Please allow 2-4 business days for us to prepare your order. You will receive a shipping notification via e-mail once your order has been shipped.
Exchange + Return Policy
Returns are available for store credit or exchange only. Returns/exchanges are accepted within 14 days of delivery date. Items must be returned unopened/unused and in their original packaging. To return an item, follow the directions below:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry to receive a return authorization number.
- Returns/exchanges will NOT be accepted on any skincare/beauty, fragrance, personalized items, furniture, one of a kind art, personal hygiene items, or anything from the sale collection.
- Returning an item is at your own risk. You must ensure that the item is adequately packaged and, at your option and cost, insured. We are not liable for damage caused by inadequate packaging by you or if the item is damaged or lost while being returned to us. Items that are damaged when we receive them will not be eligible for refund.
Processing an Exchange or Return
A store credit or exchange will be issued once we have received your returned items. Any items that are damaged when we receive them are not eligible for exchange/store credit. Returns/exchanges do not include any shipping or handling charges, except in the case of faulty or damaged items. Your store credit will be issued and emailed upon return approval.
For items that have been damaged in transit please email email@example.com and include pictures of the damage, and pictures of the shipping box help as well. Once we receive your email, we'll determine next steps. Emails for damages MUST be received within 10 days of delivery date. Anything received later than that will not be eligible for exchange or refund.
Any item returned after 14 days from order date is not eligible for exchange/store credit. Holiday returns and exchanges will be accepted for exchange through the month of January.
Items Not Eligible for Exchange or Return
Please note that we do not accept returns of art, rugs, furniture, personal hygiene items, lighting, food, special order, any personalized or custom-made products, final sale merchandise, or products that are specified as non-returnable in its description. Returns are NOT accepted on any sale collection purchases.