Printfresh pajama sets are sewn from a lightweight, breathable cotton poplin that becomes softer with each wash. They are perfect for lounging around on a lazy Sunday morning or curling up for a cozy evening with a good book.
The Bagheera print transports us to the markets of Old Delhi where artisans carefully paint tiny, stylized animals onto vintage postcards, their brushes so fine it almost looks as if they're painting with air. Bagheera the leopard sits quietly beside an asoka bush, waiting to pounce on the next afternoon snack that passes her way. She is as poised as she is fearsome.
- 28" inseam (for all sizes), ankle length on most
- Mid rise with elastic waistband, drawstring and pockets
- 100% cotton poplin with contrast piping details
- Fabric hand-screenprinted by artisans in IndiaÂ
- Wash on delicate cycle and tumble dry low heat