Umby Umbrella with Case
This umbrella is on a mission: to bring sunshine to all your rainy days and support a family in need with one year of insurance. With each purchase, Umby provides one year of health, life, agriculture or disaster insurance for families in need. In tough times, insurance can break the poverty cycle by enabling a family to endure unexpected expenses and hardship. In the good times, insurance provides the security to dream, invest, and thrive.
Be Sunshine, is beautifully crafted to be innovative in purpose and function. With a waterproof case, lined with micro-fiber enhanced towel, Umby can be stored in your bag wet or dry.
Made with a recycled frame and windproof canopy, throw it in your bag and be your ready for whatever adventures your day brings!
- Closed Length: 13in; Canopy Arc: 43in
- Made with bamboo handle, recycled aluminum frame and recycled plastic canopy
- Unique vented canopy allows wind to escape making the umbrella windproof
- The microfiber towel lined case is waterproof and allows you to carry your umbrella wet or dry
- The durable and recycled canopy provides UV protection so you can enjoy this umbrella in sun and rain
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Please allow 2-4 business days for us to prepare your order. You will receive a shipping notification via e-mail once your order has been shipped.
Exchange + Return Policy
Returns are available for store credit or exchange only. Returns/exchanges are accepted within 14 days of delivery date. Items must be returned unopened/unused and in their original packaging. To return an item, follow the directions below:
- email email@example.com with your inquiry to receive a return authorization number.
- Returns/exchanges will NOT be accepted on any skincare/beauty, fragrance, personalized items, furniture, one of a kind art, personal hygiene items, or anything from the sale collection.
- Returning an item is at your own risk. You must ensure that the item is adequately packaged and, at your option and cost, insured. We are not liable for damage caused by inadequate packaging by you or if the item is damaged or lost while being returned to us. Items that are damaged when we receive them will not be eligible for refund.
Processing an Exchange or Return
A store credit or exchange will be issued once we have received your returned items. Any items that are damaged when we receive them are not eligible for exchange/store credit. Returns/exchanges do not include any shipping or handling charges, except in the case of faulty or damaged items. Your store credit will be issued and emailed upon return approval.
For items that have been damaged in transit please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include pictures of the damage, and pictures of the shipping box help as well. Once we receive your email, we'll determine next steps. Emails for damages MUST be received within 10 days of delivery date. Anything received later than that will not be eligible for exchange or refund.
Any item returned after 14 days from order date is not eligible for exchange/store credit. Holiday returns and exchanges will be accepted for exchange through the month of January.
Items Not Eligible for Exchange or Return
Please note that we do not accept returns of art, rugs, furniture, personal hygiene items, lighting, food, special order, any personalized or custom-made products, final sale merchandise, or products that are specified as non-returnable in its description. Returns are NOT accepted on any sale collection purchases.