At sunrise, fresh Clover springs from morning grass while Violet emerges to meet it. Collectively breathing and sighing with spring's freshness, Roses, Lily of the Valley, Cucumber, Jasmine and Melon blossom at once to create an extraordinary bouquet.
Tones of periwinkle and golden metallics intertwine in a floral pattern inspired by Japanese Chiyogami Papers, adorning the iconic urn shaped silhouette. Transform the atmosphere with a beautiful glow and generous fragrance throw wafting from each of the three wicks. This 12 ounce tin makes a statement on its own or the perfect gift, including a lid, perfect for keepsakes once finished burning.
- Notes of Andean Blue Clover, Apple & Oak Moss.
- Burn Time: ~ 40 Hours
- Fill: 12 oz.
- Dimensions: 5.31" D x 2.36" H
- Proprietary coconut wax blend + 100% natural wicks
- Hand-poured in the U.S.A.
- Not tested on animals
- Phthalates, parabens & sulfate-free