Z Wraps | 3 Pack: S, M, L | Multi Bananas
Our most popular item! You get our three most sought-after sizes in one convenient package. This multi-pack includes 1 small, 1 medium and 1 large. It's the sustainable alternative to plastic bags!
- With this food wrap set alone, you could save over 3,000 plastic bags.
- your food will last longer, staying crisp, fresh and looking great
- Wrap cheese, half an avocado, lemon, a sandwich or leftover veggies. Seal up even big, bulky stuff like half a melon, half a head of cabbage, or a pitcher of cold brewed coffee. Your containers, casseroles, and bowls of various sizes can be covered, too.
1 Small: 8"x8"
1 Medium: 12"x12"
1 Large: 12"x15"
- Z Wraps are soft, pliable, and simple to use: the gentle warmth of your hands easily creates a tight seal that stays put. You can even stack them!
- Z Wraps can go anywhere in your kitchen storage: in the fridge, in the pantry, on the counter, and even in the freezer!
- Z Wraps are reusable. Wash with cool water and mild soap, leave to air dry. No need to wring out - it can damage your wrap. One Z Wrap can be washed and reused upwards of 100 times. That means 1 wrap can prevent 1000 pieces of plastic from ending up in the trash, keeping them out of landfills and our oceans!
- Always keep beeswax food wraps away from heat or flame: Z Wraps are made with easily-melted beeswax, and beeswax is flammable.
- All Z Wraps are proudly Made in Massachusetts.
- Wrap for freshness. Wrap for style. Wrap to make a statement.
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Please allow 2-4 business days for us to prepare your order. You will receive a shipping notification via e-mail once your order has been shipped.
Exchange + Return Policy
Returns are available for store credit or exchange only. Returns/exchanges are accepted within 14 days of delivery date. Items must be returned unopened/unused and in their original packaging. To return an item, follow the directions below:
- email email@example.com with your inquiry to receive a return authorization number.
- Returns/exchanges will NOT be accepted on any skincare/beauty, fragrance, personalized items, furniture, one of a kind art, personal hygiene items, or anything from the sale collection.
- Returning an item is at your own risk. You must ensure that the item is adequately packaged and, at your option and cost, insured. We are not liable for damage caused by inadequate packaging by you or if the item is damaged or lost while being returned to us. Items that are damaged when we receive them will not be eligible for refund.
Processing an Exchange or Return
A store credit or exchange will be issued once we have received your returned items. Any items that are damaged when we receive them are not eligible for exchange/store credit. Returns/exchanges do not include any shipping or handling charges, except in the case of faulty or damaged items. Your store credit will be issued and emailed upon return approval.
For items that have been damaged in transit please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include pictures of the damage, and pictures of the shipping box help as well. Once we receive your email, we'll determine next steps. Emails for damages MUST be received within 10 days of delivery date. Anything received later than that will not be eligible for exchange or refund.
Any item returned after 14 days from order date is not eligible for exchange/store credit. Holiday returns and exchanges will be accepted for exchange through the month of January.
Items Not Eligible for Exchange or Return
Please note that we do not accept returns of art, rugs, furniture, personal hygiene items, lighting, food, special order, any personalized or custom-made products, final sale merchandise, or products that are specified as non-returnable in its description. Returns are NOT accepted on any sale collection purchases.